DISNEYLAND Paris has deals for autumn half term from £113pppn.
The deals with MagicBreaks include three nights at a Disney hotel in October, four days of park entry, a free activity book, and character meet and greets.
The deals depart on October 24 and cost from £113pp a night for a family of four or £129 for two adults.
The stays are at the Cheyenne hotel, a Toy Story-themed located within walking distance of the Disney Parks.
The hotel features a gourmet buffet restaurant and an Old West Saloon playing Country tunes, plus an on-site Starbucks.
Here are the best deals we’ve found during the October half-term, departing October 24:
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – one adult from £845
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – one adult, one child from £1,005
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – one adult, two children from £1,165
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – two adults from £1,038
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – two adults, one child from £1,198
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – two adults, two children from £1,358
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – three adults from £1,227
- Three-night stays, four-day park entry – four adults from £1,420
You can secure your holiday with a £150 deposit per room; however, it’s worth noting that the whole balance will be due by August 22.
It is worth noting the deals do not include transport, so travellers will have to arrange that separately.
For an extra £139, you can add a return Eurotunnel Crossing to your booking, allowing you to travel to Disneyland in your car.
Disneyland Paris is currently celebrating its 30th anniversary, so there’s no better time to take advantage of the deal.
Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald will be wearing new, special outfits to celebrate the anniversary, and guests will be able to purchase exclusive souvenirs.
The park also has new anniversary food specialities available for the occasion.
The brand-new Marvel Avengers Campus also opened last month, where superhero fans will see surprise live-action stunts and heroic encounters throughout the park.
The new Avengers Assemble: Flight Force rollercoaster will allow fans to travel across space with Captain Marvel and Iron Man.
The park also has exclusive Marvel-themed food and merchandise.
Disneyland Paris is also building a new Frozen land, set to open next year.
For a staycation during the October half-term instead, Haven has holidays from £3pp a night.
Or for a UK holiday, Pontins has breaks from £4pp a night during the school summer holidays.