LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Clark County College District is stressing to parents that students who’re COVID-19 optimistic or experiencing indicators ought to not be despatched to school.
Parents are reminded to confirm their child’s nicely being sooner than they go away for school. You will have to be in a place to reply “no” to the following questions for a child to have the chance to attend an in-person class.
- Does the child have a new cough which will’t be attributed to one different nicely being state of affairs?
- Does the child have a new shortness of breath which will’t be attributed to one different nicely being state of affairs?
- Does the child have cough, chills, sore throadt, muscle ache, fever 100 or larger, shortness of breath or situation respiration, new lack of favor or scent, congestion, fatigue, headache, runny nostril, nause/vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Has the child can be found in shut contact (inside 6 toes for larger than quarter-hour over a 24 hour interval) with any individual who has a lab confirmed optimistic case of COVID-19 acknowledged beforehand 10 days?
- Has the child acquired a lab confirmed optimistic COVID-19 evaluation beforehand 10 days?
You possibly can view this list of symptoms and questions for parents sooner than making a dedication on whether or not or not your scholar ought to attend school.
If parents or guardians have questions relating to COVID-19, CCSD has a phone hotline (702) 799-4322 which is open from Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The hotline has been experiencing a extreme amount of phone calls.
Students are required to placed on a masks in school.