New Delhi, September 20. The adamant stand of the central authorities and farmers relating to agricultural legal guidelines continues. For the final one yr, on the one hand, the farmers’ agitation is occurring, whereas the central authorities has additionally determined to not withdraw these legal guidelines. In the meantime, Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has as soon as once more made it clear that the BJP authorities is at all times standing with the farmers. Since 2014, he has labored within the curiosity of farmers and in direction of doubling their revenue.
Whole nation stands with agricultural legal guidelines – Tomar
Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar stated in regards to the displeasure of the farmers that he’s very pleased with the selections taken by the Modi authorities to double the revenue of the farmers, there is no such thing as a resentment among the many farmers in direction of the federal government. Tomar stated that not solely the farmers however the entire nation stands with all of the three agricultural legal guidelines.
‘The protesters have been provided to current a proposal’
Allow us to inform you that throughout the final one yr, 11 rounds of talks have been held between the farmers and the central authorities, however the state of affairs stays the identical. Concerning this, Narendra Singh Tomar stated that until now no conclusion has been reached within the 11 rounds of talks, however we’re nonetheless asking the protesters to current their proposal, however they don’t seem to be ready to take action.
296 days of farmers’ motion on Saturday
Allow us to inform you that the farmers’ motion towards the agricultural legal guidelines is occurring for 296 days on the Singhu and Tikri border of Delhi. The farmers have seen winter, summer time and wet seasons throughout this motion. In all these three seasons, the group of farmers is just not prepared to maneuver away from the border of Delhi. The farmers are under no circumstances agreeing to the withdrawal of agricultural legal guidelines and the federal government is just not in favor of repeal of the legal guidelines.
Additionally learn: Channi rained on the central authorities as quickly because the CM was made, stated – Punjab is an agriculture primarily based state, the federal government ought to withdraw the agriculture regulation
- Narendra Singh Tomar stated – there is no such thing as a readability within the opposition relating to the agriculture regulation, the federal government is prepared for dialogue
- Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar stated – Rahul Gandhi has no expertise of the ache of the village, poor or farmers
- Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Tomar stated on ‘Farmer’s Parliament’ – Parliament is just one which…
- Farmers made Agriculture Minister’s dummy at Jantar Mantar, then obtained him to resign
- 3,000 crores reached the accounts of 42 lakh ineligible farmers beneath PM-Kisan scheme, now the federal government will recuperate
- Rakesh Tikait’s counterattack on Agriculture Minister – aren’t dharna for 8 months to obey your orders
- Agriculture Minister Narendra Tomar introduced adjustments in one other regulation associated to farmers
- Modi authorities obtained Sharad Pawar’s ‘accompaniment’ on agriculture legal guidelines, Agriculture Minister welcomed the assertion
- Agriculture Minister appeals to farmers to finish the agitation, said- Authorities is at all times prepared for dialogue
- Agriculture Minister Tomar stated – prepared for talks with farmers even at midnight, however legal guidelines won’t be canceled
- Massive present to farmers, greater than 50 % improve in MSP of Kharif crops
- Authorities stopped adulteration, so mustard oil costs rising, farmers will profit from it: Union Agriculture Minister
Nation is standing with the govt. on three farm legal guidelines, says Agriculture minister narendra singh tomar