Jaipur, 6 October. Jaipur Police Commissionerate has taken motion underneath the marketing campaign ‘Apna cell along with your hand, Jaipur Commissionerate’. With the assistance of the technical crew, 525 stolen and misplaced smartphones price greater than Rs 3 crore have been returned from 525 individuals.
Beneath this particular operation, the particular crew of Jaipur Commissionerate recovered stolen and misplaced cell phones from the capital from the border districts together with Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Ajmer, Tonk, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa, Karauli, Bharatpur, Alwar, Kota. Beneath the marketing campaign, 2981 smartphones have been recovered and returned to their holders prior to now.
Jaipur Police Commissioner Anand Srivastava knowledgeable that taking motion underneath the particular marketing campaign ‘Apna Cell Apna Haath, Jaipur Commissionerate Ke Saath’, a complete of 3506 smartphones price greater than Rs 21 crore have been recovered since March 2020 by the Jaipur Police Commissionerate. Huh.
A few of these mobiles fell from the pockets of individuals on the best way and a few had been snatched by snatchers. Within the motion taken by the police, it has come to the fore that some such gangs are lively within the capital Jaipur, who promote stolen or robbed mobiles from individuals at low value to the working class individuals in Mewat and the encircling areas of Jaipur with out payments. It sells or it’s offered to individuals by making their faux payments.
ASWATHY S: Laborer’s daughter Ashwathi S turned IAS, couldn’t clear UPSC Pre 3 instances
Of the 525 smartphones recovered by the Jaipur Police, a complete of 112 mobiles had been stolen and lacking from the Commissionerate’s North district, 119 mobiles from South district, 209 mobiles from East district and 85 mobiles from West district, within the recovered mobiles. There was additionally a cell RAC jawan, who had fallen from the jawan someday again within the Sindhi Camp police station space. The recovered cell phones have been returned to the individuals by the highest officers within the Jaipur Police Commissionerate.
- Marriage registration invoice caught in Raj Bhavan, was handed in Rajasthan meeting session solely final month
- Jaipur: CM Gehlot wrote a letter to PM Modi relating to the demand of DAP
- On REET, SI recruitment, Rajasthan Unemployed Unified Federation will make an enormous disclosure in Jaipur tomorrow, Upen Yadav introduced
- Jaipur: After 18 months, CM Gehlot got here CMO, accomplished the work in three hours
- BJP-RSS adopted Gandhi after 60 years, the killers additionally belonged to his ideology: Ashok Gehlot
- Jaipur: Lover obtained his girlfriend killed by giving a betel nut of Rs 2.50 lakh, ‘stay in relation’ was happening for 14 years
- DSP and ladies constables who had relations in swimming pool sacked, Rajasthan authorities took motion
- Youth Congress and United Kisan Morcha assault on Jaipur Collectorate towards Lakhimpurkheri incident
- rajasthan up chunav 2021: Date of by-election of Dhariyavad and Vallabhnagar seats introduced, voting on 30
- Jaipur: Nursing workers boycott work in TB hospital, know what’s the purpose?
- Mastermind Battilal obtained the REET 2021 paper leaked, the examination shall be held once more on the middle of Alwar
- Jaipur: Reet recruitment examination controversy reached Rajasthan Excessive Courtroom demanding truthful investigation
- Reet Paper Leak: Paper was discovered on cell just one and a half hours in the past, 8 arrested together with 2 policemen
- REET 2021 Examination: Probably the most hi-tech approach to copy, this ‘Bluetooth slipper’ price 6 lakhs
- Jaipur Accident: Van full of REET candidates of Baran rammed right into a truck close to Jaipur, six killed, 5 injured
- Gaurav Budania AIR 13 UPSC 2020: Gaurav Budania turned an officer twice in two months, now IAS after RAS
- Will CM change in Rajasthan too? Sachin Pilot arrives at Rahul Gandhi’s home in Delhi, Priyanka Gandhi additionally current
- REET 2021: Large disclosure about dummy candidate in REET, authorities trainer Bhanwarlal Jat arrested, ₹ 12 lakh seized
Jaipur Police returned 525 smartphones price greater than 3 crores stolen to the house owners
Story first printed: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 15:24 [IST]