New Delhi: Indraprastha Fuel Ltd (IGL) has introduced a hike in costs of compressed pure fuel (CNG) and piped pure fuel (PNG) in Delhi and neighbouring cities of Noida, Larger Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, and others. The brand new charges shall be come into impact from 6 am on 13 October, IGL stated on Tuesday.
After the worth hike, CNG value in Delhi now stands at Rs 49.76 per kg whereas PNG shall be offered for Rs 35.11 per Customary Cubic Meter (SCM), the fuel distribution firm stated.
IGL talked about that the PNG value will now be Rs 34.86 per SCM in Noida, Larger Noida and Ghaziabad. And, CNG shall be offered at Rs 56.02 per kg.
Right here Are The New Charges In Different Cities:
* CNG value in Gurugram shall be Rs 58.20 per kg; PNG value shall be offered at Rs 33.31 per SCM.
* CNG shall be offered in Rewari for Rs 58.90 per kg and for Rs 57.10 per kg in Karnal and Kaithal; PNG value in Rewari and Karnal can be Rs 33.92 per SCM.
* CNG value in Muzzaffarnagar, Meerut and Shamli shall be Rs 63.28 per Kg; PNG value shall be offered at Rs 38.37 per SCM.
* CNG shall be offered in Kanpur, Fatehpur and Hamirpur for Rs 66.54 per kg.
* CNG value in Ajmer, Pali and Rajsamand can be Rs 65.02 per kg.
For piped fuel, IGL stated, “An incentive of Rs 15 is offered for utilizing self-billing choice by way of IGL Join Cell App.”