Jaipur, 13 October. There may be energy disaster within the nation. A spherical of rhetoric can also be happening relating to this. Pramod Agarwal, chairman of Coal India, an organization that provides coal to energy corporations, mentioned a day earlier that Rajasthan didn’t take coal all year long. The arrears of 600 crore rupees weren’t even paid and now instantly they’ve began asking for coal within the rain, whereas the mines get full of water in the course of the wet days.
On the identical time, on this matter, Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot says that there isn’t any dues of coal corporations. Advance cost has been made. The Authorities of Rajasthan is making certain advance cost for the availability of coal to Coal India Restricted and its subsidiaries NCL and SECL. There isn’t a delay or delay in cost at any stage.
Within the assembly to assessment the standing of energy and DAP provide, CM Ashok Gehlot says that Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Restricted (RVUNL) has authorised Nationwide Coalfields Ltd. (NCL) has paid all the dues of Rs 393 crore in August 2021 itself. The state authorities is anxious in regards to the countrywide shortfall in coal provide and well timed provide of DAP. The state authorities is protecting full strain on the central authorities to extend their provide.
Gehlot mentioned that finest administration is being completed at each degree for clean provide of electrical energy within the state. To reinforce the availability of coal, officers have been deployed in Singrauli and Bilaspur. Senior officers of the state authorities, Further Chief Secretary, Vitality and Principal Secretary Agriculture have been despatched to Delhi for coordination with senior officers.
Energy Disaster: Chairman of Coal India informed the actual cause for the scarcity of coal in Rajasthan
Below the gasoline provide settlement from September 2021, the corporate is now being paid upfront for the availability of coal frequently. 8 advance funds of Rs 228 crore have been made to NCL from 1st September to eighth October. Equally, SECL’s excellent of Rs 50 crore has been adjusted in July 2021 beneath the method of reconciliation on provide of coal lower than the prescribed amount in Kalisindh Thermal.
Additionally, arrears of Rs 135 crore have been paid within the month of August this yr. Since then, advance cost to SECL has additionally been began from September 2021. An advance cost of about Rs 92 crore has been made to the corporate from September 6 to October 4, though on the twenty seventh of final month, SECL has knowledgeable via a letter that the cost of Rs 277.61 crore is due. Whereas the cost of Rs 459 crore declare on SECL beneath the Different Dispute Decision Mechanism of Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Restricted from the yr 2018 continues to be pending.
Throughout the month of April to September this yr, the Central Authorities provided solely 3.07 lakh metric tonnes of DAP in opposition to the demand of 4.50 lakh metric tonnes within the state. Together with this, 68 thousand metric tonnes of DAP has been authorised in opposition to the demand of 1.50 lakh metric tonnes within the month of October. This has led to scarcity of DAP within the state. The State Authorities is repeatedly making efforts to enhance the availability of DAP. The Agriculture Minister and the Principal Secretary to the Authorities of the Division of Agriculture are in each day contact with the officers of the Union Ministry of Chemical compounds and Fertilizers and are making efforts to enhance the DAP provide.
‘There ought to be no energy scarcity in Delhi, provide ought to be in line with demand’, Middle gave directions to NTPC-DVC
It was knowledgeable within the assembly that the farmers are being made aware of using SSP relating to the DAP fertilizer disaster, that the Agriculture Division is advising the farmers to make use of various phosphatic fertilizers Single Tremendous Phosphate (SSP) and NPK, in order that the scarcity of DAP may doubtlessly be averted. harm might be averted. SSP is a phosphorus wealthy fertilizer, which has 16 p.c phosphorus and 11 p.c sulfur content material. Because of the sulfur out there in it, this fertilizer is extra helpful than different fertilizers for oilseed and pulse crops.
- Energy Disaster: Chairman of Coal India informed the actual cause for the scarcity of coal in Rajasthan
- Jaipur: Seeing the police, the miscreant shot a pistol on his personal temple after which this occurred….
- Reet paper leak case: In SOG’s interrogation, Battilal began spewing raj, 3 extra accused have been caught from Agra
- CM Gehlot worshiped on Durga Ashtami, wished for the prosperity of the state!
- Dhariavad and Vallabhnagar by-elections: Congress launched the record of star campaigners, Gehlot-pilot additionally included
- Rajasthan Authorities ship advice letter to Authorities of India for buy of millet at regular MSP : Ramlal Sharma
- Adani Group’s Jaipur airport, director handed over the important thing, now passengers could face a brand new cost
- Main reshuffle in Jaipur Police Commissionerate, switch record of 80 police inspectors launched
- Most 200 individuals will be capable of attend spiritual occasions, Rajasthan authorities issued tips
- Battigul: CM Gehlot turned strict relating to the facility disaster, took this step after assembly….
- REET paper leak case: SOG gave voice in Kedarnath, seemed again and caught Battilal Meena
- Jaipur: Rajendra Rathod took a jibe on the Gehlot authorities over the Youngster Marriage Registration Invoice.
- JAIPUR: Instructor despatched soiled messages to woman college students, display photographs of obscene chats went viral
- Candidates will get ‘free’ bus journey facility for RAS, Stenographer and Patwari recruitment
- PNB supervisor trapped in honeytrap, girl made obscene video by calling her in resort room, requested for 20 lakhs
- Rajasthan electrical energy disaster: Know the whole math of coal, why does the Gehlot authorities appear to be failing?
- Rajasthan by-election 2021: Sachin himself turned Gehlot’s ‘pilot’ after taking down the automobile driver, Maken and Dotasara sat behind
- Rajasthan by-elections: Gehlot-pilot on campaigning collectively, what does this image say?
Rajasthan CM Gehlot mentioned Energy on disaster no dues of coal corporations
Story first printed: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 15:41 [IST]