New Delhi, Oct 05. UP Police has stored Congress Normal Secretary Priyanka Gandhi in custody for the final 30 hours in reference to the Lakhimpur incident. The police administration has stored Priyanka Gandhi in a visitor home in Sitapur. Outdoors the visitor home, there’s a gathering of Congress employees to assist Priyanka, who’re repeatedly protesting towards the administration. However, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi is encouraging Priyanka Gandhi by Twitter sitting in Delhi. On Tuesday, he tweeted, “The one who’s stored in custody isn’t afraid – is a real Congressman, is not going to hand over! Satyagraha is not going to cease.”
The one who’s stored in custody isn’t afraid – is a real Congressman, is not going to hand over!
Satyagraha is not going to cease.#FarmersProtest
— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) October 5, 2021
Priyanka Gandhi targets PM Modi
However, Priyanka Gandhi can also be repeatedly concentrating on the central authorities on the UP authorities since yesterday. On Tuesday, he stated in a tweet that Narendra Modi ji, your authorities has stored me in custody for greater than 28 hours with none FIR, whereas the one who crushed the farmers has not been arrested but?
Priyanka Gandhi questions PM Modi
Priyanka Gandhi has additionally launched a video, exhibiting the video of the incident in Lakhimpur, asking Prime Minister Narendra Modi that if you’re coming to attend a program in Lucknow at present, however you’ve got gone to Lakhimpur to tear farmers’ tears. Didn’t consider asking, whereas the soldier preventing on the border of this nation is the son of our farmer. Priyanka Gandhi questioned in regards to the video that I’ve been stored in custody for the final a number of hours, however no motion has been taken on the son of a UP minister, nor has the minister been sacked but.
— Priyanka Gandhi Vadra (@priyankagandhi) October 5, 2021
Chief of the opposition has been stopped from going to Lakhimpur
Allow us to let you know that Priyanka Gandhi needed to go to Lakhimpur on Sunday night time itself, however was stopped by the police in Sitapur. There was a heated argument between Priyanka and the policemen, after which she has been stored in custody. The police administration has stored not solely Priyanka Gandhi but in addition Akhilesh Yadav and Aam Aadmi Celebration MP Sanjay Singh in custody. Aside from these, many opposition leaders have been stopped from going to Lakhimpur.
Additionally learn: Lakhimpur Kheri: How the farmers died, revealed within the autopsy report
- Lakhimpur Kheri Violence: Congress Bid Yogi is dictator, will protest throughout the nation tomorrow
- Muzaffarnagar: Farmers group indignant over Lakhimpur incident, memorandum submitted to SDM
- FIR in Lakhimpur Kheri incident simply to throw mud within the eyes: Asaduddin Owaisi
- Farenda: The previous MLA stated this in protest towards the Lakhimpurkhiri incident.
- ‘No Ram Raj in UP, Homicide is Raj’, Mamata Banerjee on Lakhimpur Kheri violence case
- Lakhimpur Kheri: United Kisan Morcha began picketing at Kheri-Sitapur border in Magalganj on Lucknow-Delhi freeway
- Lakhimpur Kheri Row: Involved about Priyanka Gandhi’s security, husband Vadra said- ‘My spouse is a powerful girl’
- Lakhimpur Kheri: The Deputy Chief Minister gave a present to the Srinagar meeting constituency
- Inside Story of Lakhimpur, how CM Yogi didn’t enable political events to take political mileage
- Lakhimpur Kheri: Farmers put 4 calls for earlier than the administration
- Yogi authorities is afraid of Priyanka Gandhi, that is why Lakhimpur Kheri-Sachin Pilot isn’t letting go
- Jhansi: Demonstration of Congressmen began over Lakhimpur Kheri case
- Violence in Lakhimpur Kheri has a big impact in Uttarakhand as effectively, Harish Rawat arrested together with supporters
- Lakhimpur Kheri: 4 extra individuals misplaced their lives, other than the minister’s driver and a pair of BJP employees, who’s the fourth? Be taught
- Lakhimpur: Arrest these driving farmers, sedition case filed towards Khattar for his statement- Sidhu
- Varun Gandhi eliminated the phrase ‘BJP’ from Twitter bio, wrote a letter to CM Yogi in Lakhimpur Kheri case
- Relating to the incident of Lakhimpur, Omar Abdullah advised Uttar Pradesh the ‘new Jammu and Kashmir’ of the nation
- By how a lot did the belongings of Union Minister Ajay Mishra improve from MLA to MP?
‘You’re the True Congressi won’t ever defeat’, says rahul gandhi on Priyanka Gandhi’s detention