oi-Love Right now
New Delhi, 14 October: Former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh is admitted to AIIMS Hospital in Delhi. The previous PM was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday after complaining of weak spot after fever. In keeping with a physician at AIIMS hospital, his situation is steady. On the similar time, former Congress President Rahul Gandhi reached AIIMS Hospital on Thursday and inquired about Manmohan Singh’s well being.
Rahul Gandhi additionally talked to docs
Truly, the 89-year-old former Prime Minister was admitted to the hospital as a consequence of weak spot. Rahul Gandhi met him to know his nicely being and wished him a speedy restoration. In keeping with the information acquired from the sources, Rahul Gandhi additionally interacted with the docs treating the previous PM and received all the data associated to his well being.
Former PM admitted to Cardio-Neuro Middle
On the similar time, earlier about Manmohan Singh, the AIIMS physician advised that he was admitted to the non-public ward of the Cardio-Neuro Middle on Wednesday, the place he has been stored beneath the supervision of the Coronary heart Specialist staff beneath the management of Dr Nitish Naik. It’s being advised that Manmohan Singh was complaining of shortness of breath and fixed chest congestion.
Situation of former PM Manmohan Singh steady: AIIMS
Modi wished for fast restoration
Allow us to inform you that on Monday, Manmohan Singh had a fever, after which he recovered from fever, however the physique began feeling weak, at current the previous PM is ready to take solely liquid weight-reduction plan. On the similar time, PM Modi has additionally tweeted and wished for the previous PM’s speedy restoration. On the similar time, Union Well being Minister Mansukh Mandaviya himself additionally went to AIIMS to fulfill Manmohan Singh and know his situation.
- There isn’t any drawback of provide of coal in Delhi, the Middle stated – sufficient electrical energy is on the market
- Delhi: Engineer-doctor used to fake to marry, looted crores of rupees from 100 ladies
- Political science in enormous demand in DU’s BA course opens new alternatives in authorities and personal together with UPSC
- Delhi: Division of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry launches app at AIIMS
- 31 new instances of corona got here in Delhi at the moment, no loss of life for the third consecutive day
- The exorcist of the village will make a childless lady get a baby by sweeping
- There will likely be another rain in these areas together with Delhi, slight chilly knock as a consequence of fall in temperature
- Crowd gathered in worship pandals, flouting Corona tips
- Harmful impact of air air pollution in Delhi, 75% of youngsters have respiratory issues
- Gopajganj: IAS is burning the sunshine of schooling amongst rural youngsters, giving schooling free of charge
- Terrorist caught from Delhi had Rajasthan connection, Ashraf was trying ahead to assault on Diwali
- Bettiah: Brutal homicide of laborer by stabbing him, police engaged in investigation
- G20 summit to be held in India in 2023, New Pragati Maidan to host world assembly: Piyush Goyal
- Savarkar was a staunch nationalist, requested Gandhi to file mercy petition earlier than British: Rajnath
- Slight improve in corona instances, 15823 instances and 22844 sufferers cured in 24 hours
- Gasoline Charges: Reduction or setback on Durgaashtami? Know the value of petrol and diesel right here
- CNG-PNG turns into costlier in Delhi-NCR from at the moment
- Delhi authorities wrote a letter to the Middle relating to Chhath East, appealed to difficulty tips
Congress Rahul Gandhi assembly former prime minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in AIIMS Delhi