New Delhi, 15 September: On Wednesday, the Meteorological Division has as soon as once more issued a warning of heavy rain amidst the continued rains in lots of states. In line with the Meteorological Division, until Thursday, September 16, there’s a chance of heavy rain in Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, East Rajasthan and Gujarat. Together with this, IMD has predicted that from September 18, a brand new spherical of heavy rains will begin in japanese India.
Giving data in a tweet, the Meteorological Division mentioned that there’s a chance of widespread rain with heavy to very heavy rainfall within the state of Gujarat, West Madhya Pradesh, East UP and East Rajasthan throughout 15 to 17 September. Additionally informed that after Fifteenth there can be much less rain in japanese MP, Gangetic West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand.
Pretty widespread to widespread rainfall with remoted heavy to very heavy falls very seemingly over Gujarat State, West Madhya Pradesh , East UP and East Rajasthan throughout Fifteenth-Seventeenth; over East MP, Gangetic West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand on Fifteenth and discount thereafter. pic.twitter.com/rFPUAI3iW1
— India Meteorological Division (@Indiametdept) September 15, 2021
On Thursday (September 16), there’s a chance of terribly heavy rain in remoted areas in East Uttar Pradesh. Other than this, the Meteorological Division has forecast very widespread rain in Northwest India (besides Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh) from 15 to 17 September.
In line with the IMD, there’s a chance of extraordinarily heavy rainfall at remoted locations over Uttarakhand and West Uttar Pradesh on September 16. The rain exercise is predicted to extend over Odisha and Gangetic West Bengal on September 18 and 19, with widespread to widespread rainfall and remoted heavy falls over these locations.
Meteorological Division issued a warning, said- Heavy rain will happen in UP for 2 days with thunder and lightning
Speaking in regards to the climate of the nation’s capital Delhi, in line with the IMD, an orange alert has been issued for average rain in Delhi on Thursday after heavy rain this month. Heavy rain can be seemingly at remoted locations. An IMD official mentioned that average rains have been predicted within the subsequent two days, which implies Delhi is more likely to see one other file of monsoon rains.
- Climate Information: Heavy rain anticipated in these 5 states until September 2, warning of landslides
- Uttarakhand Bridge Collapsed: Ranipokhari bridge over Jakhan river collapsed, many autos had been additionally caught within the river
- Heavy rain in Uttarakhand: Maldevta-Sahastradhara highway engulfs the river, many highways closed attributable to landslide
- Nainital Landslide: The ‘mountain’ got here damaged on the highway, see in VIDEO how individuals began working away from the bus after saving their lives
- VIDEO: Heavy rain in Gurugram, water logging at locations, highways wanting like drains flowing
- Uttarakhand: Landslide occurred close to Joshimath-Badrinath Nationwide Freeway, many autos stranded
- Kota Flood: Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla arrived in Kota’s Sangod in flood, helicopter and boat
- Rajasthan Flood: 350 mm of rain in Khanpur, Jhalawar, dozens of villages submerged in flood, watch video
- Shivpuri Flood Video: IAF helicopters airlift individuals trapped in floods in Kolaras, Shivpuri
- Rains in Himachal Pradesh since final evening brought about floods in these areas, 9 individuals died
- Heavy Rainfall in MP: IMD alert issued for these 18 districts, heavy rain could happen in 24 hours
- VIDEO: Haryana’s Gurgaon metropolis rejuvenated at this time attributable to rain, individuals bought aid from the warmth
climate information Imd alert Heavy Rain in 5 States on September 16