New Delhi, October 17: In Delhi-NCR, there was heavy rain in some areas on Sunday (October 17) morning. The India Meteorological Division has mentioned that there’s a risk of rain once more within the coming few hours. The India Meteorological Division mentioned that throughout the subsequent 2 hours, thunderstorms with gentle to average depth will proceed at many locations and adjoining areas of Delhi and Noida.
The IMD tweeted at 3.30 am on Sunday that it had mentioned that there could also be rain as a consequence of cloud cowl in lots of elements of Delhi. Mild to average rain, drizzle will happen in and round Delhi, Narela, Jafarpur, Najafgarh, Dwarka, Palam, IGI Airport, Mehrauli, Chhatarpur, IGNOU, Aya Nagar and Dera Mandi.
Siwani, Meham, Sonipat, Tosham, Rohtak, Kharkhoda, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Mattanhail, Jhajjar, Farukhnagar (Haryana) Saharanpur, Noida, Ghaziabad, Modinagar, Indirapuram, Gangoh, Deoband, Nazibabad, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Kandhla, Bijnaur, Khatauli , Sakoti Tanda, Chandpur,
— RWFC New Delhi (@RWFC_ND) October 17, 2021
The Meteorological Division mentioned in a bulletin at 6:35 am on Sunday that gentle to average depth rain would proceed over complete Delhi in addition to elements of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh and adjoining areas. IMD has tweeted and knowledgeable that in and round Saharanpur, Gangoh, Sakoti Tanda, Daurala, Meerut, Modinagar, Amroha of Uttar Pradesh (UP), thunderstorms with average to heavy depth will proceed.
Additionally read- Specialists instructed – Corona instances are coming much less in Delhi as a consequence of vaccine
Earlier throughout the monsoon, Delhi acquired heavy rains over a number of days in August-September. Resulting from notably intense rains on September 11, there was flooding at Indira Gandhi Worldwide Airport, which is the busiest airport within the nation and the busiest in Asia in addition to globally.
On the identical time, 18 folks died and dozens of others have gone lacking as a consequence of heavy rains in Kerala on Saturday. The heavy rains induced flash floods and landslides in lots of elements of the southern state. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has mentioned that the state of affairs is admittedly grim in some elements of the state. We are going to do all the pieces doable to avoid wasting lives. We have now sought assist from the Military, Navy and Air Power. Reduction camps have been arrange within the districts.
- VIDEO: Regardless of the federal government’s ban, Delhiites are shedding idols in Yamuna, the extent of air pollution within the river elevated as a consequence of rubbish
- Rajasthan authorities offers permission to have fun Diwali with inexperienced firecrackers, there can be a ban in NCR
- Reduction for Delhiites: In NCR districts of Punjab, Haryana and UP, much less stubble burnt this yr
- Climate: From October 16 to 19, there’s a risk of storm-water in lots of states of the nation, alert issued, temperature will fall
- Climate Replace: Rain might happen at these locations in Rajasthan from October 16 to 19, VIDEO
- Season’s first snowfall in Kashmir, Delhi’s temperature will drop this week
- Climate Warning: Alert of heavy rain in lots of states together with Kerala, fishermen prevented from going to sea
- Climate: Bangalore is struggling as a consequence of heavy rain, heavy rain is anticipated in lots of states at present, alert issued
- Climate Warning: Heavy rain anticipated in South India, Alert issued for 3 days
- There can be yet one more rain in these areas together with Delhi, slight chilly knock as a consequence of fall in temperature
- Local weather change threatens England’s flooding, scientists problem emergency alert
- Harmful impact of air air pollution in Delhi, 75% of youngsters have respiratory issues
Climate: Rain lashes elements of Delhi-NCR, IMD Says more likely to proceed for subsequent few hours